Thanks! I happy to say I put the 'Shooting' in inverted-commas because this customer needed them for ease of movement to light a smoke, slip a pair of Rayban's on and play electric guitar on some stage...
its not so unusual , its basically a 30's jacket. Its really well done but if it was really a shooting jacket I suppose it'd have a block on one shoulder
Really enjoyed this look at the corduroy sports jacket. The craftsmanship and timeless style make it a standout piece for vintage fashion fans. It even inspires creative outfit ideas for an all girls team sports club seeking classic, coordinated outerwear with character.
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI happy to say I put the 'Shooting' in inverted-commas because this customer needed them for ease of movement to light a smoke, slip a pair of Rayban's on and play electric guitar on some stage...
What an unusual jacket. Tremendous fun, however. I love the proportions of the lapels.
ReplyDeleteits not so unusual , its basically a 30's jacket. Its really well done but if it was really a shooting jacket I suppose it'd have a block on one shoulder
ReplyDeleteThat jacket is perfection! I would love to have one on my own...
ReplyDeleteGreat effort in creating this article
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed this look at the corduroy sports jacket. The craftsmanship and timeless style make it a standout piece for vintage fashion fans. It even inspires creative outfit ideas for an all girls team sports club seeking classic, coordinated outerwear with character.
ReplyDelete